Wednesday, September 7, 2011


At 6'2" tall and 215 pounds, I'm the second half of Running Giants. We're not only hoping to gather information about giant runners but hopefully share some of what we find out works for us and what doesn't. We're also hoping to hear from other giants. Chris has said that I'm old school. I think it's because I told him that everything you will ever need to know about running can be found in Jim Fixx's book The Complete Book of Running, written in 1977, not his follow up book written a few years later...how can you write a follow up to a book you titled The COMPLETE Book of Running. Maybe it's my sports drink of choice. Two parts Pepsi, one part water, try it some time. Any way, we'll cover all that in the months or years ahead.
My events of choice are the road races, half marathons and marathons, but I also enjoy the obstacle events.

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment